MEET OUR CHEFS
Our specially selected, charter savvy chefs will cater to your every wish, allowing you to discover tasty delights of the highest quality.
Modern Australian, Spanish, Italian, French,
Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Pastry, Baking,
Gluten & Dairy free, Vegetarian, Vegan.
Highly qualified and experienced Head Chef and Pastry Chef with over twenty years of relevant experience in restaurants across Australasia and as a private chef within the super yacht industry.
May 13 to Oct 13 May14 to Oct 14 : M/Y Aurelia 122ft
March 12 to Feb 13: M/Y Addiction 177ft
March 10 to Sept 11: M/Y Eleanor Allen
May 2010 : S/Y Parsifal
Nov 10 to Feb 11 : Cold Fusion, Chamonix, France
Feb 2010 : Cumulus Inc. – Melbourne, Australia
The ‘Age Good Food Guide’ (Australia’s equivalent to the Michelin rating) – ‘Two Hat’ restaurant Executive chef ‘chef of the year 2009 & 2010’ Andrew McConnell
Oct 2008 – Dec 2009 Sous Chef Saffron – Arrowtown, New Zealand
Saffron – Finalist of ‘American Express Restaurant of the Year’ three years running 2008, 2009, 2010
– Confit duck and truffle filleted, brioche, pickled apple
– Mushroom cappuccino, Parmesan foam
– Pedro Ximenez washed tuna, pickled cucumber, celery
– Asparagus, sprouts, truffle hollandaise
– Beef tartare, parsnip, cured yolk, nori, lavoche
– House smoked ocean trout, forest mushrooms, hazelnut
– Steamed seabass, courgette, romesco, sherry vinaigrette
– Confit duck, leg croquette, sweetcorn, tarragon
– Chicken and chestnut boudin blanc, Almond béchamel, rocket
– Marmalade parfait, earl grey poached dates, coriander crumb
– Belgium chocolate pave, torched pear, vanilla bean ice cream
– Rose and white chocolate, apple and mint
Classic French and Asian speciality.
Fresh, simple, local, classic,
Having travelled over 25 countries in an obsession to learn and master his culinary techniques Jerome has extensive training in wine matching, sourcing of produce, cooking for families, special needs and dietary requirements and has cooked on some of the worlds best super yachts for a multitude of owners and private charters.
Jerome has worked consistently for brands such as Audi, Bentley,Gucci, Lamborghini, Heads of state, Champagne houses and many “high net worth” individuals and is recognised as one of QLDs best and most innovative chefs.
Chef Jeromes passion is the use of local ingredients cooked with great technique and simple elegance to showcase the ingredient of the area and with 30 years of experience his Repertoire is second to none.
– Wagyu beef on brioche with duck liver pate and candied mandarin zest
– Tunisian brik pastries with Harissa and yoghurt
– Macadamia and coconut crusted prawns with lemongrass and chilli sauce
– Singapore Chilli mud crab with fried greens and ginger.
– Smoked quail and cress salad with crispy duck skins and orange marmalade glaze
– Vodka cured salmon gravlax with toasted brioche, lime quark and sashimi deep sea shrimp
– Aged OP rib, Bearnaise, duck fat potatoes.
– Tasmanian salmon fillets with gremolata, baby potatoes, buttered beans and lemon cheek
– Field mushroom and red wine risotto with shaved parmesan
– White chocolate Panna cotta with poached stone fruits
– Eaton mess with mango and berries
– Vanilla bean crème brûlée with biscotti
Asian twist, European,
Chef Matt’s passion for sourcing quality, local produce and preparing in a vibrant contemporary manner reflects in his menu. With strong relationships with Australia top suppliers, Chef Matt is able to source the very best seasonal produce to make your charter unique. Locally sourced truffles, the freshest oysters and top grade grain grass fed beef.
– Seared Tuna, celeriac remoulade tart
– Spanner crab, shaved fennel, ruby grapefruit, aioli on crisp
– Mushroom ,Taleggio, truffle risotto balls
– Cured king fish, pickled baby beetroots, horseradish crème fraiche, roe
– Wagyu carpaccio, capers, truffle mayonnaise, wild rocket and pecorino
– Zucchini quinoa fritters, pea mint cream, hunter valley goat cheese,watercress
– Baby Snapper, mussels, confit fennel, zucchini flower and bisque sauce
– Thyme gnocchi, butternut pumpkin, pine nuts and broad beans
– Grass fed tenderloin,ox tail cigar, kingbrown mushroom and jus
– Dark chocolate pave, poached strawberry, créme fraiche, strawberry ice cream
– Coconut panacotta, mango, crumble, coconut sorbet
– Vanilla cheesecake, mixed berries, orange cardamom ice cream